PAIGE MARLER, PA-C
Paige Marler was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. She works with DISC of Louisiana as a Physician’s Assistant.
Paige received a bachelor’s degree in Biology from Southeastern Louisiana University. She has a Master of Science in Medicine, Physician Assistant Studies from Mississippi College in Clinton, MS. She returned to Louisiana with her husband who is a member of the Coast Guard, stationed in New Orleans.
Paige became a Physician Assistant after watching her father work as a Physician Assistant in a variety of environments. As her academic career progressed, she considered many healthcare careers and eventually decided becoming a Physician Assistant was the right call for her.
Paige says she is happy to play the unique role of a physician assistant. The best part for her is to spend time with her patients and being part of their care and treatment
When she is not treating patients, Paige enjoys spending time with her family and friends, boating, fishing, working out and walking her adorable yellow lab, Rambo.
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Certified, BLS and First Aid
- Pi Alpha member
- Member of The National Honor Society of Physician Assistants
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Southeastern Louisiana University
- Master of Science in Medicine, Physician Assistant Studies from Mississippi College